Thursday, November 4, 2010

What's For Dinner-Chicken Stir-fry

    I made this for dinner last week, and it was so good that I had to post it! Also it was the first time I got to use my grill pan. If you shop at Albertsons, they are doing this sticker game right now where every $10 you spend you get a sticker. Once you collect enough stickers, you turn them in and receive your choice of cookware! Of course, I had to have this grill pan! I love it already. So for this dinner, chicken stir fry, I poured a little olive oil in first and waited till it got hot. Then I added the chicken and some taco seasoning. I cooked it for about 10-12 minutes, trying to get a nice grill mark on it. Then I added the veggies(red onions, green/yellow/red peppers). When I added the veggies, I made sure to have them and the meat on separate sides of the pan, just until everything was cooked. As an extra I also added precooked rice into the pan when everything was cooked. Then I mixed it all together! It was so delicious!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks sooo good!

-PB