Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Halloween Scrapbook Pages!


        These are the pages I did last night for my Halloween scrapbook. Most of the decals and also the pictures I got at Home Depot in the paint sample section! They were all FREE!(My favorite price!)

My Front Page 'Mickeys Halloween Party'

My Snow White page, I need to add 'Who's the Fairest of them all?"

My Fall into Disney page

My Mom's page, she is being a fairie. I will also make a seperate page about Tinkering.

My Brothers Page, sticker:Knight In Shining Armour

Alice in Wonderland Page, It also says grow with friends.

This is where I will put a picture of the fire works
     We are going to Disneyland this year for Mickeys Halloween Party! My family is very excited! I thought I would start this early while in the Halloween spirit and then it will be ready for the pictures after Halloween when I print them out. I still need to make a page for the trick or treating and Maybe a main Castle page because I saw that they add scary projections onto the castle at night so I can make a haunted Castle page. I have so many ideas for this, I am really looking forward to the end product!

No comments: