Friday, December 17, 2010

The Housewives of Beverly Hills-Lisa Vanderpump really has the best pumps!

There was such drama tonight on The Housewives of Beverly Hills. I mean that's not suprising because it's a show on Bravo. The ladies went all out tonight for a civalized fight. A dinner fight!(No food was throw, except for lot's of martini's were thrown back).

Camille had a dinner party on tonight's episode and invited all of the other ladies to join her at her home. By home I mean mansion, naturally. Camille also invited this weird lady that the show "Medium" is based on. Lisa Vanderpump was funny tonight when she said in a private interview, "She was her sidekick..oh I mean pychic." Lisa Vanderpump is so great on the show! Did you see her pink Lou boutoins tonight? They were gorgeous! And they were signed! That is so fabulous.
Anyways back to that lady the medium one, she was so crazy! She was smoking a fake cigarette, which would have been funny if she wasn't so serious about it! What a creep. She was really rude to Kyle at the table too.
The saddest part of the episode was the end when Kim had to go home in a limo by herself, and the rest of the housewives took a limo together(minus Camille, who stayed at home with her "best friend"/hairdresser and the medium crazy woman to talk smack about Kyle.)
I guess I shouldn't really feel bad for Kim since she got to go home in a LIMO! That's awesome!
So the fights were between Kyle and Camille(about the New York fight and Camile being called a delusional bitch by Kyle). And the second fight was between Taylor and Kim, I don't really know why they were fighting. It was confusing because everyone was talking over everyone else at the table and saying mean things. The pyshic told Kyle that she would never have a good emotional marriage with her husband which was mean. I don't think you should listen to people who smoke fake cigarettes though, it's so strange. Adrienne and Lisa stayed out of the fighting.
I love the show, but it's so dramatic! It makes my fights seem a lot less. Also I know Housewives and I have never heard of any getting in fights like they do...I'm also not watching them on TV! So it shows you, drama get's TV time!
The Housewives of Beverly Hills is on Bravo at 10pm every Thursday.

No comments: