Saturday, January 1, 2011

Léni Jewelry, The only Jewelry I wear!



Link to:   Leni Jewelry
 

   My Best Friend makes Jewelry and she is so beyond talented! She sent me a bunch of her earrings for Christmas! I am obsessed with how gorgeous they are. They are so pretty, it's awesome that she hand makes them. They look so expensive! There are bracelets, earrings, and necklaces available for sale on her Etsy. I have posted the link. The items will ship anywhere! You will be so pleased with how beautiful the item you receive is! And you will receive a ton of compliments!The beads she uses are beautiful and the best quality. She also uses Stirling Silver. She is so talented and I am impressed everyday with her. Go to her site if you want to view or purchase her jewelry. You will love it! She creates beautiful pieces.

Here is the link to her jewelry on Etsy: Leni Jewelry

No comments: