Monday, January 17, 2011

My Movie Review of "The Social Network"

I watched The Social Network tonight and....the ending's great!
I am a user on Facebook(Since 2007). I love Facebook, it's a great way to stay in contact with family and friends. And by that I mean strangers and acuaitances.
I do love it, I am on it everyday.
The movie was cool in a way that it showed how everything came to be, the concept and how it came to life. Also who it screwed over, and my favorite part, how many slutty girls there are in prestigious schools(spoiler, A LOT). They showed people doing drugs and drinking a lot which I wouldn't assume someone would be doing that is super into computers.
It was a really interesting movie and I would defineltely suggest you rent it from REDBOX for a dollar. Or free if you use the code "DVDONME". If you have a Facebook then you will probably find the movie of interest, if you don't have a Facebook then you will value the movie aswell because of all the bad-blood there seems to be associated with it. Which is shown in the movie.
Justin Timberlake is in this movie and......well let's just say that I loved him in NSync!

Overall I give it 8 'likes' out of 10, or in other terms 4 pokes out of 5.

No comments: