Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's for Dinner- Giant Pork Chops & Stuffed Potatoes



Yum! This was SO delicious! We bought giant pork chops at the Grocery Store. They were a really good price that day. We got 4 HUGE chops for $6.50. Such a great deal! I made them in the oven. I cooked them for and hour and 45 minutes. They were falling off of the bone when I put them on the plates. They were so tender! I really didn't even need a knife.

Before they went in I preheated the oven to 350 degrees.

For the adults: On both sides of the chops I put a sprinkle of red pepper flakes, paprika and seasoning salt. Then I added balsamic vinegar and Olive oil to the top of the chops. Then into the oven they went! My house smelt so good!

For the Kid version: I only used seasoning salt on the kid version and then topped with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.

As you can see, they turned out beautifully and they were so delicious! My whole Family loved them!

No comments: