Thursday, October 28, 2010

Archie Comic Book Turned Work Of Art

   I was looking at one of my brothers Archie comic books and I thought there was definitely a craft there waiting to happen! So I started to rip out the pages. Then I found a piece of cardboard, 12 x 12. Then I glued the Archie comic pages to the cardboard. Next I had my brother, Aidan stand against the wall which had a piece of paper taped to it. Then I held up a flashlight so it shone on his face. Then I traced the outline of his face. So once I had his silhouette, I went over it with a black sharpie. Then I cut it out and glued it on top of the Archie comic pages. Next I just drew the letters of his name with a red sharpie and outlined them in black sharpie, then cut them out and glued them to the page as well. It turned out really cool!




No comments: