Sunday, November 28, 2010

Simple Chocolate Cake with Whipped Topping

     This was definitely a hit with my younger brother. I think he likes this the best out of everything I have ever made in the kitchen. He even told me I could have my own show, like Cake Boss. So this chocolate cake recipe was a real winner! I just used a regular cake mix from the store. I only used half of the box and I saved the other half. Half of the box made one cake in a simple tin pie tray and 6 cupcakes. I baked it for 20 minutes. The cake was soft and delicious. The only ingredients I needed were 2 eggs, 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup water. I also bought one container of cool whip. I only used half the container of cool whip. To assemble the cake all I did was 'frost' the cake in the pie tin with cool whip and then I cut three of the cupcake in half and layed them in a circle on the top of the cake. Then I iced them with cool whip as well. Keep refrigerated because of the cool whip! Simple and sooo good!





No comments: