Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Shoes!

   My Mom ordered these shoes online for me! I am in love with them. If only I could learn to walk in them! I am trying though, I am working on walking across my living room, then I'll see where I can go from there. They are so adorable though. They have a leather bow on top and they are black and white with a pink insole. They are so high! They are four inches for the heel and they have a platform of an inch under the toe part of the shoe. They are ordered from Kohls.com under the Candies section. I love Candies! They have the cutest clothes and they have adorable dresses. Plus right now they have a line designed by Britney Spears available. They also have adorable jewelery and accessories for sale. I got the shoes for an awesome price, I am very happy with what they look like, and they fit which is great for something I bought online!

No comments: