Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spaghetti For Dinner

   I made spaghetti yesterday for dinner and it was delicious! I chopped one tomato then sprinkled with salt and pepper. Then I chopped half a red onion(chunky), and I add about a large palm full of chopped carrots(that were previously frozen). Then I heated my pre-made meatballs up, and set everything to the side. Then I boiled the salted water and added in linguine noodles(half a box). When I drained the noodles I put the tomatoes, red onions, and carrots with olive oil into the pot that I cooked the noodles. When the onions were sweating(a loose white color) I added the meatballs and about a small tablespoon of Taco seasoning(my favorite!). Then I added in the tomato sauce and then when it was simmering I added in the drained linguine noodles. Then I let heat for about 4 minutes and served. It was very delicious! It even smelt good when I was cleaning the dishes! Very simple and delicious dinner, made in 20 minutes.



No comments: