Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More of My Halloween Scrapbook

   Some new Scrapbooking pages I did for my Halloween Album I have been working on. My family is sooo excited be to going to Disneyland!!! I really only have one page left to do but I want it to be a contast of Sleeping Beauty's castle durring the day and night so I'm not sure how the page will turn out quite yet. Here's what I have so far:

"Defrightful"

Disney Family, pretty proud of my Disney freehand!

A page for my Mummy, it says 'A Charmed Life' She wanted the purple Mickey Mouse decals. 

'Create Magic, Bloom moments, Grow fun' On my Mummy's fairie page.

This is the dance page I made, since they are having two dance parties durring Mickey's Halloween Party.

I added "Who's the fairest of them all?" I also added my name haha

The caption says "Nothing is worth more then this day-Gothe" and I also spelt out Halloween across the pages.

The bubbles say 'Fall", "October" and "Family"

No comments: