Monday, October 18, 2010

Tote bag Purse

    I made this tote bag purse out of a dollar bag I got from target. Then I took one of my brothers old tee shirts that doesn't fit him anymore and I cut out two sides. After I had the two cuts of fabric I sewed them to the tote bag to cover the target symbols. I also did it because we are going to Disneyland for Mickeys Halloween Party and I wanted to have something that the characters could sign. So by making this tote purse I can get them to autograph it. Since I am going as Snow White I also added an apple to each side of the tote. On one side a hand holding the apple, and the other side a pop out apple that I stuffed with cotton. I also sewed on a botton so I can keep it closed.

You can see the Tee Shirt I used to cut out the panels.


The reverse side with a 'pop out' apple which I stuffed with fluff.

No comments: