Monday, October 18, 2010

Scarf Project!

       I made this last week and took a bunch of pictures to share! I knit it using 14" aluminum knitting needles. I made it Black and White, but a very long length of each color till I switched so it wouldn't look like prison stripes. At the end I put on an 'A' with a twirl finish. I made it for my mom and her name starts with an A, Ailsa: http://www.buildyourownhouse.ca/ The A is what took me the longest! That was probaby because Jersey Shore was playing in the background....Oh yeah! Before I gave it to her I 'wrapped' it by rolling it and then using yarn(instead of ribbon) by doing the crossover behind the back of the scarf after I wrapped it around the width and the length when I tied it into a bow on the front of the package, I cut open the loops of the bow and made those into a smaller bow, and continued till it looked like a flower.




No comments: